The National Examinations Council (NECO) has ruled out extending the registration for the 2021 senior school certificate examination (SSCE) for internal candidates beyond the June 25 deadline.
The examination body in a statement issued by its spokesperson, Azeez Sani, on Wednesday on June 9, said state ministries of education and schools must comply with the deadline, Premium Times reported. NECO stated: “The National Examinations Council (NECO) will not extend the registration period for the 2021 Senior School Certificate Examination (SSCE) for school based candidates.
The registration exercise which started on March 31, will close on Friday, June 25, 2021 and will not be subjected to extension, while the examination will commence unfailingly on Monday, July 5, 2021.” The council explained that strict compliance with the date will enable efficient and effective planning for the examination logistics.
According to The Punch, the examination body advised stakeholders to ensure timely completion of their candidates’ registration.
- FOH TEENS LEADERSHIP CLUB - March 15, 2023
- JAMB shifts 2023 mock UTME, reveals new date - March 14, 2023
- MARCH 2023 -TEENS LEADERSHIP CLUB MEETING - March 7, 2023
- TAKING RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE SAFETY OF CHILDREN IN OUR SCHOOL SYSTEM - March 2, 2023
- Buhari inaugurates girls’ education project - March 1, 2023
- JAMB suspends 2023 Direct Entry registration hours after opening - February 28, 2023
- SOCIAL MEDIA CONTENT AND THE ROLE OF EDUCATION STAKEHOLDERS: EDUCATION IN FOCUS WITH MR. EBUKA OBIKA EDE “BOYS COACH” - February 23, 2023
- 7 steps to check your 2022/2023 WAEC results - February 21, 2023
- BREAKING: NECO releases 2022 SSCE external result - February 16, 2023
- INTENTIONAL PARENTING: EDUCATION IN FOCUS WITH MRS IFY OBIDI ESSIEN - February 16, 2023