The Federal Ministry of Education has said that schools must create isolation spaces and have fully-equipped clinics before reopening.
According to the guidelines, each school is “required to create temporary isolation spaces and fully-equipped clinics before reopening”.
The Ministry further stated in the document that any state wishing to reopen schools should “hold adequate consultations with the Presidential Task Force on COVID-19 and the parents.”
- NUC advises varsities on academic excellence - July 23, 2020
- ‘Nigeria should seek out-of-season date for WASSCE’ - July 20, 2020
- Can schools meet new guidelines for resumption? - July 16, 2020
- COVID-19: Fed Govt pulls JSS 3, SSS 3 pupils out of WASSCE - July 16, 2020
- Schools Must Create Isolation Centers, Equipped Clinics Before Reopening – FG - June 25, 2020
- COVID-19: Protect children from child labour, now more than ever - June 12, 2020
- 2020 March Teens Leadership Club Meeting-Raising Leaders! - March 16, 2020
- 2020 February Teens Leadership Club Meeting- A Great Start! - March 16, 2020
- Senate President seeks review of academic curricula of schools - March 10, 2020
- Addressing basic education challenges in Gombe - February 28, 2020