The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has warned candidates in the recently concluded 2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) to be wary of the guile and other unsavoury activities of fraudsters who are falsely claiming that there were errors in the scoring of candidates in the 2022 UTME.
He claimed that the erroneous rumors circulating were the result of the devious minds of the masterminds behind these spurious accusations.
As a result, the Board reiterates that its electronic scoring method has no opportunity for errors, and it has no plans to hold another UTME.”
He said the clarification was required after rumors on social media of a reported UTME postponement, citing phantom problems in the computer scoring system and a purported apologies from JAMB to the effect that another UTME would be held.
“The Board wishes to declare that the report is not only incorrect, but also misleading, and was generated out of these fraudsters’ frustration and inability to fool naïve candidates due to the Board’s succession of innovative efforts to protect candidates,” he stated.
He advised the public to disregard this item of news as it does not emanate from JAMB.
Source: opera news
- Despite alternative intervention, number of out-of-school children keeps rising in Nigeria - January 30, 2023
- WHY IS ACQUIRING A GOOD EDUCATION A BIG DEAL? – INTERNATIONAL DAY OF EDUCATION 2023 - January 24, 2023
- Education: A Sure Investment #internationaldayofeducation2023 - January 24, 2023
- JANUARY 2023- TEENS LEADERSHIP CLUB MEETING - January 23, 2023
- OUR STORIES: FOH TEENS LEADERSHIP CLUB MEETING, SEPTEMBER EDITION, 2022 - September 5, 2022
- FG’s Bursary For Education Undergraduates To Begin In 2023 —Minister - September 5, 2022
- Five Tips For Making The Most Out Of Online Classes - September 5, 2022
- Strike: Education minister restates FG’s ‘no work, no pay’ policy - September 5, 2022
- Again, ASUU extends strike - August 30, 2022
- Strike: ASUU to consider FG’s offer at NEC meeting Monday - August 23, 2022