The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board, JAMB has announced another extension of 2021/2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination, UTME registration deadline.
This was disclosed in a statement on Monday by JAMB’s spokesman, Dr. Fabian Benjamin.
Dr. Benjamin said the extension was to enable candidates who were yet to complete their registration due to some hitches before the previous deadline elapsed, to do so.
He urged the affected candidates to visit any specially designated registration centres on Tuesday, June 15, to finish the process.
He noted that the development applies only to candidates whose names were compiled following complaints of their inability to meet up with the previous extension.
DAILY POST reports that JAMB had extended 2021/2022 twice to enable all prospective candidates to participate in the exercise.
“The candidates who have not registered but have secured the profile codes and initiated the registration process are expected to visit the specially designated registration centres to complete the registration on Tuesday, June 15,” he added.
- Malpractice, indiscipline remain our major challenge – JAMB Registrar - July 15, 2021
- Stop forcing under-age children into secondary school, Commissioner counsels parents - July 9, 2021
- ASUU, SSANU threaten fresh strike over unpaid salaries, directives on staff school workers - July 2, 2021
- 2021 UTME: How NIN helps in checking multiple malpractices – JAMB - June 29, 2021
- 2021 UTME: JAMB suspends JAMB result checker, announces new method - June 29, 2021
- CONVERSATION EXCERPT OF THE SILENT GENERALS- MARCH EDITION WITH RAQUEL DANIEL - June 29, 2021
- FOH PERSONALITY OF THE WEEK- JUST OMOMO IBE - June 29, 2021
- Delisted CBT centres: JAMB directs affected candidates to reprint exam slips - June 22, 2021
- CONVERSATION EXCERPT OF THE SILENT GENERALS- FEBRUARY EDITION WITH PASTOR MORIN OSUNMAKINDE - June 22, 2021
- FOH PERSONALITY OF THE WEEK- PASTOR MUYIWA AREO - June 22, 2021