The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board, JAMB has announced another extension of 2021/2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination, UTME registration deadline.
This was disclosed in a statement on Monday by JAMB’s spokesman, Dr. Fabian Benjamin.
Dr. Benjamin said the extension was to enable candidates who were yet to complete their registration due to some hitches before the previous deadline elapsed, to do so.
He urged the affected candidates to visit any specially designated registration centres on Tuesday, June 15, to finish the process.
He noted that the development applies only to candidates whose names were compiled following complaints of their inability to meet up with the previous extension.
DAILY POST reports that JAMB had extended 2021/2022 twice to enable all prospective candidates to participate in the exercise.
“The candidates who have not registered but have secured the profile codes and initiated the registration process are expected to visit the specially designated registration centres to complete the registration on Tuesday, June 15,” he added.
- JAMB closes sales of Direct Entry documents May 26 - May 24, 2023
- MAY 2023 -TEENS LEADERSHIP CLUB MEETING - May 10, 2023
- JAMB gives update on 2023 UTME - May 2, 2023
- 2023 UTME: JAMB reschedules candidates unable to sit on Day-1 over technical glitches - April 26, 2023
- JAMB Extends 2023 Direct Entry Registration - April 18, 2023
- JAMB fixes new date for 2023 UTME - April 11, 2023
- 2.23 million candidates sat for WASSCE in 2022 — WAEC - April 4, 2023
- FOH TEENS LEADERSHIP CLUB - March 15, 2023
- JAMB shifts 2023 mock UTME, reveals new date - March 14, 2023
- MARCH 2023 -TEENS LEADERSHIP CLUB MEETING - March 7, 2023
Tags: #extension #Jamb #online #Registration