It was an awesome outing to Gyeyidna Community in celebration of the 2022 International Women’s Day, “Gender Equality Today for Sustainable Tomorrow”
We had the audience of about 40 people, including the key community leaders, women and youths (females), and had a great time interacting and rubbing minds with the community women who see a need to be truly empowered and impact others around them.
We believe that if women are well empowered, it will ultimately reflect in lives, their families and communities. Having the requisite knowledge and skill to better their lives will enable them take on leadership and strategic decision-making roles in the nation. When women are equipped, breaking the bias against women will therefore become a thing of the past.
Despite the many barriers and challenges facing them being empowered, we could see the women and youth’s willingness and zeal to work and make their lives better, if only they can get the necessary support.
Our aim is to see to their empowerment so that they can in turn be equipped to give back to their communities.
Happy International Women’s Day 2022
To partner with us in empowering and transforming the lives of these women
Give us a call today on 07038111578
- FOH TEENS LEADERSHIP CLUB - March 15, 2023
- JAMB shifts 2023 mock UTME, reveals new date - March 14, 2023
- MARCH 2023 -TEENS LEADERSHIP CLUB MEETING - March 7, 2023
- TAKING RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE SAFETY OF CHILDREN IN OUR SCHOOL SYSTEM - March 2, 2023
- Buhari inaugurates girls’ education project - March 1, 2023
- JAMB suspends 2023 Direct Entry registration hours after opening - February 28, 2023
- SOCIAL MEDIA CONTENT AND THE ROLE OF EDUCATION STAKEHOLDERS: EDUCATION IN FOCUS WITH MR. EBUKA OBIKA EDE “BOYS COACH” - February 23, 2023
- 7 steps to check your 2022/2023 WAEC results - February 21, 2023
- BREAKING: NECO releases 2022 SSCE external result - February 16, 2023
- INTENTIONAL PARENTING: EDUCATION IN FOCUS WITH MRS IFY OBIDI ESSIEN - February 16, 2023