The Joint Admissions and Matriculations Board (JAMB) has postponed the 2021 Mock Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
The exam, earlier scheduled to hold on Saturday, 30th April has been rescheduled to hold on Thursday, 20th May.
Fabian Benjamin, Head, Public Affairs in a statement said the change of date was due to ongoing adjustments in operational processes.
He explained this would not affect the Mock Examination and other schedules, including the date for the UTME fixed for 5th to 19th June 2021.
The spokesman informed all stakeholders that the 2021 UTME/DE registration exercise is still ongoing and will end on 15th May 2021.
The board, however, said it was concerned that some candidates, in trying to generate their profiles, were sending their details wrongly to 55019.
“The right process is to send the word “NIN” allow one space in between, then insert the eleven digits NIN number to 55019 e.g. NIN 00000000000.
“Any other process is wrong and would not generate the profile code for the candidate. It is also necessary for the candidate to know that only the SIM that is linked to his/her NIN can be used to send the NIN to 55019”, the statement added
Source: [Daily Posts]
- Despite alternative intervention, number of out-of-school children keeps rising in Nigeria - January 30, 2023
- WHY IS ACQUIRING A GOOD EDUCATION A BIG DEAL? – INTERNATIONAL DAY OF EDUCATION 2023 - January 24, 2023
- Education: A Sure Investment #internationaldayofeducation2023 - January 24, 2023
- JANUARY 2023- TEENS LEADERSHIP CLUB MEETING - January 23, 2023
- OUR STORIES: FOH TEENS LEADERSHIP CLUB MEETING, SEPTEMBER EDITION, 2022 - September 5, 2022
- FG’s Bursary For Education Undergraduates To Begin In 2023 —Minister - September 5, 2022
- Five Tips For Making The Most Out Of Online Classes - September 5, 2022
- Strike: Education minister restates FG’s ‘no work, no pay’ policy - September 5, 2022
- Again, ASUU extends strike - August 30, 2022
- Strike: ASUU to consider FG’s offer at NEC meeting Monday - August 23, 2022