We are excited to write you to give you an update of the impact of your prayers and generous giving throughout the year! We can’t but thank God for your faithfulness in partnering with us. It is our prayer that God will indeed overwhelm you with His blessings continually and we are sure that your labour of love will not be in vain.
This year, we embarked on different projects with main focus area in Bwari Area Council, Abuja- Nigeria. Through your support, FOH has been able to achieve the following:
• Project Back2School, through our street scouting, aided 4 children to be enrolled and sustained in school, with a few on our waiting list to be added in 2020.
• Lift Empowerment Project supported the tuition fees of 1 student in the Tertiary Education level for the 2019/2020 academic session, and awarded scholarship for Junior Secondary School Studies to 3 graduating student from Government Primary Schools in Bwari namely; LEA Kuduru, Model Primary School and Science Primary School, in addition to our 1 beneficiary in 2018. Monthly Leadership Trainings are also conducted for all Junior School beneficiaries.
• Teens Leadership Club, a mentorship platform for children within 9 to 19 years, recorded 109 children who have attended our meetings and 70 children as confirmed club members. During our monthly club meetings, every 1st Saturday, they are mentored through leadership trainings and given our free ‘value orientation handbook’ and writing materials. An exciting 2 weeks Boot Camp was organized in August, which featured leadership and vocational trainings, book club and competitions. Favorable feedbacks were gotten monthly of the impact of these meetings.
• Access club was launched in partnership with Deliberate Beauty Centre, as a platform which grants women access to give and receive assistance in areas of their needs. We currently have a total of 34 women on this platform. At our quarterly meetings, they have been empowered with materials such as clothes, food and kitchen items. A woman was also supported with a small loan.
We achieved this because you, our cherished partner, continue to care by giving to ensure that our mission in building the value of education and re-orientating young people is accomplished and the impact on our future generation leaders is sustained and widespread.
- EXCITING NEWS JUST FOR YOU: Immortalize your Givings! - December 2, 2020
- HOW CAN ILL-EQUIPPED SCHOOLS PRODUCE EXCELLENT STUDENTS? - December 1, 2020
- Govt alone can’t fund universities, says Namadi Sambo - November 30, 2020
- What alternatives to ASUU’s incessant strike? - November 23, 2020
- THE FUTURE OF NIGERIA: EDUCATION IN FOCUS - November 20, 2020
- NEW INTAKE PROJECT BACK2SCHOOL SCHOLARSHIP 2020 - November 19, 2020
- Equipping Schools to Produce Excellent Students - November 17, 2020
- Student leaders give FG 7-day ultimatum to end ASUU strike - November 16, 2020
- Only First Class graduates will be employed as teachers— FG - November 16, 2020
- Moral Decadence: Why Education is Vital - November 13, 2020