Your Fav Education driven NGO is here with exciting news for you that we know your ears will be itchy to hear. It’s the news on how you can immortalize your impact, partnering with Flickers of Hope Foundation.
How this works
As a donor and for lasting impact, you can derive satisfaction and build a legacy around having projects named after YOU or your loved ones, while also monitoring the impact of the project you are funding. Example: Adeabatan Adegoke Back2School Scholarship. This means because of you, more students or community benefit to be a part of this impact, lives keep changing, destinies are being transformed and hope restored.
The best part is, you can also decide on the target you want to reach based on your vision in the area of education. For example, if you love to sponsor Orphans, you can decide to make your scholarship scheme centered on sponsoring Orphan’s Education. If your desire is to reach out to widows, your scholarship scheme will be centered on this, and if your desire is for the Adult Informal Education, you could decide to sponsor this project and it will be named after you. Eg. Afolabi Ukah Orphans Support Scheme or Umar Akindele Widows Outreach or Musa Oghene Adult Education Forum. This becomes more personal to you as it focuses strictly on your preferred and desired target audience.
You are also assured that your fund is making impact in the lives of many others, and you will be updated regularly on how the funds donated are being used, proper accountability is of utmost priority.
Now, imagine the legacy you are leaving behind such that after you have lived old age, you know because of you, many are able to birth their dreams and truly live their best lives.
For more details and information on how to come on board, kindly send us a mail stating your intention on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 07038111578 or 08034455678. We will be glad to hear from you.
Also, share this with your contacts, to as many that will be interested. Let us build the value of education together.
- Sabotaging Education in The North and The Failure of the Government to Act - February 26, 2021
- UPDATED: Bandits kidnap ‘over 300 schoolgirls’ in another mass school abduction in Zamfara - February 26, 2021
- How unsafe schools reverse educational gains, development - February 25, 2021
- Kagara: SERAP asks Buhari to probe, recover ‘billions missing from UBEC, SUBEBs’ - February 22, 2021
- THE GIRL-CHILD: DESERVING OF QUALITY EDUCATION - February 18, 2021
- She’s dealt with hardship and hostage takers, and now this African woman is taking charge of the WTO - February 17, 2021
- Multi-million school projects lay waste in Anambra - February 15, 2021
- Reopening of schools after COVID-19: 11m girls may not return in Nigeria, others — World Bank - February 15, 2021
- CONVERSATIONS WITH Morin Osunmakinde- THE SILENT GENERALS - February 9, 2021
- THE SILENT GENERALS - February 9, 2021