Your Fav Education driven NGO is here with exciting news for you that we know your ears will be itchy to hear. It’s the news on how you can immortalize your impact, partnering with Flickers of Hope Foundation.
How this works
As a donor and for lasting impact, you can derive satisfaction and build a legacy around having projects named after YOU or your loved ones, while also monitoring the impact of the project you are funding. Example: Adeabatan Adegoke Back2School Scholarship. This means because of you, more students or community benefit to be a part of this impact, lives keep changing, destinies are being transformed and hope restored.
The best part is, you can also decide on the target you want to reach based on your vision in the area of education. For example, if you love to sponsor Orphans, you can decide to make your scholarship scheme centered on sponsoring Orphan’s Education. If your desire is to reach out to widows, your scholarship scheme will be centered on this, and if your desire is for the Adult Informal Education, you could decide to sponsor this project and it will be named after you. Eg. Afolabi Ukah Orphans Support Scheme or Umar Akindele Widows Outreach or Musa Oghene Adult Education Forum. This becomes more personal to you as it focuses strictly on your preferred and desired target audience.
You are also assured that your fund is making impact in the lives of many others, and you will be updated regularly on how the funds donated are being used, proper accountability is of utmost priority.
Now, imagine the legacy you are leaving behind such that after you have lived old age, you know because of you, many are able to birth their dreams and truly live their best lives.
For more details and information on how to come on board, kindly send us a mail stating your intention on email@example.com or call us at 07038111578 or 08034455678. We will be glad to hear from you.
Also, share this with your contacts, to as many that will be interested. Let us build the value of education together.
- 5 Issues Nigeria Must Address to Ensure Every Child Can Access a Quality Education - April 14, 2021
- FOH MODEL CITIZENSHIP HANDBOOK: Raising Model Citizens as Beacons of Hope for the Nation - April 13, 2021
- FOH PUBLICATIONS - April 13, 2021
- FOH VALUE ORIENTATION HANDBOOK: Quotes and Nuggets for young Minds - April 13, 2021
- Education News Update-JAMB: How to register for 2021 UTME - April 13, 2021
- Education News Update: WAEC Announces New date for 2021 WASSCE - April 13, 2021
- Education News update: Lawmaker pushes for Improved Education - April 13, 2021
- April 2021 Silent Generals: Conversations with Pastor Muyiwa Areo - April 8, 2021
- CHALLENGES OF THE QUALITY OF EDUCATION IN NIGERIA - April 8, 2021
- KIDNAPPING AND INSURGENCY IN NIGERIA: A CALL TO ACTION - April 8, 2021