The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board on Saturday announced the commencement of registration of candidates for the 2021 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination and Direct Entry to tertiary education institutions in Nigeria.
The decision came barely 48 hours after it had stopped the exercise over technical challenges of the National Identification Number.
But a terse statement issued by the spokesperson for JAMB, Dr. Fabian Benjamin, said registration for the examination had now commenced in full swing as all the issues had been resolved.
How to apply for the 2021 UTME:
1. VALID, FUNCTIONAL E-MAIL, PHONE NUMBER
It is important to get a valid and functional e-mail account. You also need an active phone number. This is because you will need this for registration and to send and receive information from JAMB.
Your e-mail is also a form of identity for you.
2. NATIONAL IDENTIFICATION NUMBER
JAMB will be making use of the National Identification Number for registration this year. Being a compulsory requirement, you will need it for your enrollment.
3. VISIT JAMB WEBSITE
After having your email address a d NIN ready, you can proceed to the JAMB website.
When you get there, create a JAMB profile, preferably before purchasing the form.
4. CHECK JAMB iBass
After creating a profile, it is recommended that you check JAMB iBass to be sure of your eligibility to take this year’s examination. The information is provided on the official website of the exam body.
5. JAMB e-pin
After your eligibility has been confirmed, then you can proceed to purchase your 2021 JAMB e-pin registration from banks and other accredited outlets.
6. CBT CENTRE
Then, proceed to any accredited computer-based test centre with your personal details and your profile code.
- FOH TEENS LEADERSHIP CLUB - March 15, 2023
- JAMB shifts 2023 mock UTME, reveals new date - March 14, 2023
- MARCH 2023 -TEENS LEADERSHIP CLUB MEETING - March 7, 2023
- TAKING RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE SAFETY OF CHILDREN IN OUR SCHOOL SYSTEM - March 2, 2023
- Buhari inaugurates girls’ education project - March 1, 2023
- JAMB suspends 2023 Direct Entry registration hours after opening - February 28, 2023
- SOCIAL MEDIA CONTENT AND THE ROLE OF EDUCATION STAKEHOLDERS: EDUCATION IN FOCUS WITH MR. EBUKA OBIKA EDE “BOYS COACH” - February 23, 2023
- 7 steps to check your 2022/2023 WAEC results - February 21, 2023
- BREAKING: NECO releases 2022 SSCE external result - February 16, 2023
- INTENTIONAL PARENTING: EDUCATION IN FOCUS WITH MRS IFY OBIDI ESSIEN - February 16, 2023