Education in Focus is about “Impacting knowledge as we raise the next generation.”
The future of any nation is in the hands of the young generation, and their nurturing in the present will determine the brightness or bleakness of that future. A lot of information is being circulated daily and easily accessed at the snap of the fingers. Many young people are unable to sieve out the information to embrace, run with or discard. This ultimately affects their disposition and progress in life.
Right knowledge, we believe empowers, and we are inspired by the belief that quality education is the best way to improve the odds for every young person. We are passionate about raising a better next generation who are equipped to experience personal success and contribute positively to their nation as good citizens. So, the need to guide and empower the young generation rightly, is a pressing matter much more than ever in this time. The part to be played by education stakeholders such as parents/guardians, teachers, schools, the society etc. is non-negotiable to achieve this. It is a matter that must be taken with utmost seriousness.
Our strategy is to have one-on-one interview sessions, conversing with education experts/advocates; people that are passionate about education and doing great work in their field of expertise around education, who will willingly share knowledge on how education stakeholders can understand and embrace their roles in the life of these young ones, and how they can really play their part in guiding and preparing the next generation for their future.
See our guests for Education in Focus: https://flickersofhope.org/meet-our-guests-education-in-focus-2022/
- Despite alternative intervention, number of out-of-school children keeps rising in Nigeria - January 30, 2023
- WHY IS ACQUIRING A GOOD EDUCATION A BIG DEAL? – INTERNATIONAL DAY OF EDUCATION 2023 - January 24, 2023
- Education: A Sure Investment #internationaldayofeducation2023 - January 24, 2023
- JANUARY 2023- TEENS LEADERSHIP CLUB MEETING - January 23, 2023
- OUR STORIES: FOH TEENS LEADERSHIP CLUB MEETING, SEPTEMBER EDITION, 2022 - September 5, 2022
- FG’s Bursary For Education Undergraduates To Begin In 2023 —Minister - September 5, 2022
- Five Tips For Making The Most Out Of Online Classes - September 5, 2022
- Strike: Education minister restates FG’s ‘no work, no pay’ policy - September 5, 2022
- Again, ASUU extends strike - August 30, 2022
- Strike: ASUU to consider FG’s offer at NEC meeting Monday - August 23, 2022