Educational materials are important because they can significantly increase student achievement by supporting student learning. For example, a workbook may provide a student with important opportunities to practice a new skill gained in class. Educational materials aids in the learning process by allowing students explore knowledge independently as well as providing them room for reference making. Educational materials, regardless of what kind, all have some function in student learning.
For many indigent children, who find it very hard to meet up with fees, and are often sent of school for this same cause, buying or accessing textbooks and other educational materials is not even part of their parent or guardian’s budget or plan. So, these children lag behind the more academically compared to their counterparts. Since library facilities are not even functional in their schools, predominantly public schools, they are even more disadvantaged. These on the long run causes great discouragement to these children and can ultimately affect their concentration in school.
Therefore, our call for the donations of well used textbooks, novels and other educational materials, which will serve as encouragement and support to many children in need.
Spread the word. Call us via 07038111578 or send us a message firstname.lastname@example.org.
A child’s education depends on it! Invest in the education of a child!
- FOH TEENS LEADERSHIP CLUB MEETING DECEMBER 2023 - December 5, 2023
- FG injects over N100bn annually into basic education – UBEC boss - November 28, 2023
- 45 million children enrolled in universal basic education system – UBEC - November 28, 2023
- FOH LEADERSHIP TRAINING NOVEMBER 2023 - November 14, 2023
- WAEC to conduct computer-based WASSCE for private candidates, announces registration date - November 13, 2023
- NECO chief blames supervisors for examination malpractices - November 6, 2023
- WAEC to introduce CBT for WASSCE - November 6, 2023
- THE VALUE OF A GOOD EDUCATION - November 1, 2023
- Despite N6.5tr spent on education in seven years, FG laments poor performance - October 31, 2023
- Falana tasks National Assembly on Nigeria’s out-of-school crisis - October 24, 2023