Educational materials are important because they can significantly increase student achievement by supporting student learning. For example, a workbook may provide a student with important opportunities to practice a new skill gained in class. Educational materials aids in the learning process by allowing students explore knowledge independently as well as providing them room for reference making. Educational materials, regardless of what kind, all have some function in student learning.
For many indigent children, who find it very hard to meet up with fees, and are often sent of school for this same cause, buying or accessing textbooks and other educational materials is not even part of their parent or guardian’s budget or plan. So, these children lag behind the more academically compared to their counterparts. Since library facilities are not even functional in their schools, predominantly public schools, they are even more disadvantaged. These on the long run causes great discouragement to these children and can ultimately affect their concentration in school.
Therefore, our call for the donations of well used textbooks, novels and other educational materials, which will serve as encouragement and support to many children in need.
Spread the word. Call us via 07038111578 or send us a message firstname.lastname@example.org.
A child’s education depends on it! Invest in the education of a child!
- 5 Issues Nigeria Must Address to Ensure Every Child Can Access a Quality Education - April 14, 2021
- FOH MODEL CITIZENSHIP HANDBOOK: Raising Model Citizens as Beacons of Hope for the Nation - April 13, 2021
- FOH PUBLICATIONS - April 13, 2021
- FOH VALUE ORIENTATION HANDBOOK: Quotes and Nuggets for young Minds - April 13, 2021
- Education News Update-JAMB: How to register for 2021 UTME - April 13, 2021
- Education News Update: WAEC Announces New date for 2021 WASSCE - April 13, 2021
- Education News update: Lawmaker pushes for Improved Education - April 13, 2021
- April 2021 Silent Generals: Conversations with Pastor Muyiwa Areo - April 8, 2021
- CHALLENGES OF THE QUALITY OF EDUCATION IN NIGERIA - April 8, 2021
- KIDNAPPING AND INSURGENCY IN NIGERIA: A CALL TO ACTION - April 8, 2021