Educational materials are important because they can significantly increase student achievement by supporting student learning. For example, a workbook may provide a student with important opportunities to practice a new skill gained in class. Educational materials aids in the learning process by allowing students explore knowledge independently as well as providing them room for reference making. Educational materials, regardless of what kind, all have some function in student learning.
For many indigent children, who find it very hard to meet up with fees, and are often sent of school for this same cause, buying or accessing textbooks and other educational materials is not even part of their parent or guardian’s budget or plan. So, these children lag behind the more academically compared to their counterparts. Since library facilities are not even functional in their schools, predominantly public schools, they are even more disadvantaged. These on the long run causes great discouragement to these children and can ultimately affect their concentration in school.
Therefore, our call for the donations of well used textbooks, novels and other educational materials, which will serve as encouragement and support to many children in need.
Spread the word. Call us via 07038111578 or send us a message firstname.lastname@example.org.
A child’s education depends on it! Invest in the education of a child!
- FOH TEENS LEADERSHIP CLUB - March 15, 2023
- JAMB shifts 2023 mock UTME, reveals new date - March 14, 2023
- MARCH 2023 -TEENS LEADERSHIP CLUB MEETING - March 7, 2023
- TAKING RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE SAFETY OF CHILDREN IN OUR SCHOOL SYSTEM - March 2, 2023
- Buhari inaugurates girls’ education project - March 1, 2023
- JAMB suspends 2023 Direct Entry registration hours after opening - February 28, 2023
- SOCIAL MEDIA CONTENT AND THE ROLE OF EDUCATION STAKEHOLDERS: EDUCATION IN FOCUS WITH MR. EBUKA OBIKA EDE “BOYS COACH” - February 23, 2023
- 7 steps to check your 2022/2023 WAEC results - February 21, 2023
- BREAKING: NECO releases 2022 SSCE external result - February 16, 2023
- INTENTIONAL PARENTING: EDUCATION IN FOCUS WITH MRS IFY OBIDI ESSIEN - February 16, 2023
Tags: #books #callfordonors #children #Education #FOHNigeria #novels #primaryschool #secondaryschool #textbooks