Taking Children off the Streets and back to School is our goal- once again we have the opportunity to enroll another child.
Samuel H. is the 3rd child out of 3 children. His mother has been having a tough financial time. With no aid from her husband (the children’s father) she has struggled to ensure that Samuel’s elder brothers continue their schooling while Samuel’s education has been put on hold for over 2 years since he graduated from primary 6 pending when she became financially capable to put him back in school too. So, he has remained at home till FOH came in contact with him in March 2019 and decided to take up his case and enroll him back to school in 1st term, September 2019. He was taken through preparatory coaching classes starting March, 2019 till his enrollment date was due in September.
He has been enrolled into JSS 1 in a Government Secondary School in Bwari Area Council, Abuja as at September, 2019.
- Benue govt upgrades State Colleges of Education to Polytechnics - January 21, 2020
- JAMB suspends registration in 243 centres - January 21, 2020
- Technical education, best antidote to joblessness, insecurity, says Rector - January 10, 2020
- FOH 2019 Annual Project Report - January 2, 2020
- End of the Year Teens Leadership Club Meeting 2019 - December 19, 2019
- Yet Another Beneficiary- Project Back2School - December 4, 2019
- Lift Empowerment Beneficiaries 2019 Enrolled !!!! - December 4, 2019
- Nigeria announces plan to enrol 10.2 million out-of-school children - November 18, 2019
- Teens Leadership Club-November 2019! - November 6, 2019
- Teens Leadership Club Meeting October 2019 - November 6, 2019