The National Examinations Council (NECO) has rescheduled the 2021 National Common Entrance Examination (NCEE) into Federal Unity Colleges from May 29 to June 5.
This is contained in a statement by Mr Azeez Sani, NECO Head of Information and Public Relations Division in Abuja on Wednesday.
Sani enjoined candidates, parents, guardians and relevant stakeholders to take note of the new date for the examination.
He said that registration of candidates would continue until the new date of the examination, while advising candidates, parents and guardians to download the new Examination Time Table from the Council’s website: www.neco.gov.ng.
- FOH TEENS LEADERSHIP CLUB MEETING DECEMBER 2023 - December 5, 2023
- FG injects over N100bn annually into basic education – UBEC boss - November 28, 2023
- 45 million children enrolled in universal basic education system – UBEC - November 28, 2023
- FOH LEADERSHIP TRAINING NOVEMBER 2023 - November 14, 2023
- WAEC to conduct computer-based WASSCE for private candidates, announces registration date - November 13, 2023
- NECO chief blames supervisors for examination malpractices - November 6, 2023
- WAEC to introduce CBT for WASSCE - November 6, 2023
- THE VALUE OF A GOOD EDUCATION - November 1, 2023
- Despite N6.5tr spent on education in seven years, FG laments poor performance - October 31, 2023
- Falana tasks National Assembly on Nigeria’s out-of-school crisis - October 24, 2023