Honour refers to high respect or great esteem. It also means to regard or hold up high with great respect. It means to reverence someone or something. And Respect refers to the regard for the feelings, wishes, or rights of others.
The May 2023 edition of the Teens Leadership Club, held on Saturday, 6th May 2023 was another educative and interesting moment. The theme for our general class for May was tagged “Value for Respect and Honour.” The teaching was centered on helping our teens cultivate the value of honour and respect. Knowing that this character trait is essential in valuing themselves, and building a healthy relationship with others. We discussed the importance and benefits of honour and respect, how to show value for oneself and others.
This year 2023, our focus is “Revisiting Values”. This is in line with achieving our goal for the year or reorienting our teens on important positive values that will make for a fulfilling and impactful life, and enhance the building of quality relationships with others. “Value of Respect and Honour” is a topic under this theme, toward achieving our goal for the year.
Our meeting ended with a lovely presentation talent show presentation of songs and jokes.
We look forward to more exciting learning moments.
Our Leadership Club is aimed to inspire personal integrity, personal growth, and the development of self-worth, embrace your authentic self and connect with others positively.
Do you know a parent or child in Bwari, FCT Abuja, and the environs who need to join this club of seasoned leaders?
Or do you desire to partner with us in raising the young generation?
Do you need more information about the Teens Leadership Club?
Reach out to us today!
07038111578 is the number to call.
- June 2023- Teens Leadership Club Meeting - June 6, 2023
- JAMB closes sales of Direct Entry documents May 26 - May 24, 2023
- MAY 2023 -TEENS LEADERSHIP CLUB MEETING - May 10, 2023
- JAMB gives update on 2023 UTME - May 2, 2023
- 2023 UTME: JAMB reschedules candidates unable to sit on Day-1 over technical glitches - April 26, 2023
- JAMB Extends 2023 Direct Entry Registration - April 18, 2023
- JAMB fixes new date for 2023 UTME - April 11, 2023
- 2.23 million candidates sat for WASSCE in 2022 — WAEC - April 4, 2023
- FOH TEENS LEADERSHIP CLUB - March 15, 2023
- JAMB shifts 2023 mock UTME, reveals new date - March 14, 2023