The March 2023 edition of the Teens Leadership Club, held on Saturday, 4th March 2023 was another educative and interesting moment. The theme for our general class for March was tagged “Value for Self.” The teaching was centered on helping our teens cultivate a positive self-image; helping them to see themselves correctly in order to build healthy self-esteem, despite different factors that might try to tamper with one’s self-image. We discussed the signs and effects of a negative self-image. Looking also at the benefit, and how to cultivate a positive self-image. Emphasizing the need to value others, as much as they value themselves. Class interactions were also done on how to shield oneself and one’s body from molestation and bullying of any sort. And actions to take when such threats are encountered. The teens at the end shared stories and experiences around the topic being discussed.
This year 2023, our focus is “Revisiting Values”. This is in line with achieving our goal for the year or reorienting our teens on important positive values that will make for a fulfilling and impactful life, and enhance the building of quality relationships with others. “Value for self” is a topic under this theme, toward achieving our goal for the year.
Our meeting ended with a lovely presentation by our FOH Teens Club Media Group. The presentation was done on recent national news, health talk, a legend to learn from, Teens club announcements, riddles, etc.
We look forward to more exciting learning moments.
Our Leadership Club is aimed to inspire personal integrity, personal growth, and the development of self-worth, embrace your authentic self and connect with others positively.
Do you know a parent or child in Bwari, FCT Abuja, and the environs who need to join this club of seasoned leaders?
Or do you desire to partner with us in raising the young generation?
Do you need more information about the Teens Leadership Club?
Reach out to us today!
07038111578 is the number to call.
- FOH TEENS LEADERSHIP CLUB - March 15, 2023
- JAMB shifts 2023 mock UTME, reveals new date - March 14, 2023
- MARCH 2023 -TEENS LEADERSHIP CLUB MEETING - March 7, 2023
- TAKING RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE SAFETY OF CHILDREN IN OUR SCHOOL SYSTEM - March 2, 2023
- Buhari inaugurates girls’ education project - March 1, 2023
- JAMB suspends 2023 Direct Entry registration hours after opening - February 28, 2023
- SOCIAL MEDIA CONTENT AND THE ROLE OF EDUCATION STAKEHOLDERS: EDUCATION IN FOCUS WITH MR. EBUKA OBIKA EDE “BOYS COACH” - February 23, 2023
- 7 steps to check your 2022/2023 WAEC results - February 21, 2023
- BREAKING: NECO releases 2022 SSCE external result - February 16, 2023
- INTENTIONAL PARENTING: EDUCATION IN FOCUS WITH MRS IFY OBIDI ESSIEN - February 16, 2023