The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board, JAMB, has suspended the 2023 Direct Entry registration.
A statement on Tuesday by spokesperson Fabian Benjamin said a new date and fresh registration procedures would be announced.
The process, which commenced Monday, February 20 has been postponed till further notice
The suspension will enable the deployment of certain measures designed to serve prospective candidates better.
The new procedure includes the upload of JAMB admission letters in the case of OND and NCE admission.
It also entails the upload of letters issued by universities for Diploma, as well as ‘A’ Level examination bodies,
Benjamin advised candidates that only JAMB offices nationwide were approved to register them for Direct Entry.
The rescheduled registration was initially slated to end on Thursday, April 20.
Source: Daily Post
- FOH TEENS LEADERSHIP CLUB - March 15, 2023
- JAMB shifts 2023 mock UTME, reveals new date - March 14, 2023
- MARCH 2023 -TEENS LEADERSHIP CLUB MEETING - March 7, 2023
- TAKING RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE SAFETY OF CHILDREN IN OUR SCHOOL SYSTEM - March 2, 2023
- Buhari inaugurates girls’ education project - March 1, 2023
- JAMB suspends 2023 Direct Entry registration hours after opening - February 28, 2023
- SOCIAL MEDIA CONTENT AND THE ROLE OF EDUCATION STAKEHOLDERS: EDUCATION IN FOCUS WITH MR. EBUKA OBIKA EDE “BOYS COACH” - February 23, 2023
- 7 steps to check your 2022/2023 WAEC results - February 21, 2023
- BREAKING: NECO releases 2022 SSCE external result - February 16, 2023
- INTENTIONAL PARENTING: EDUCATION IN FOCUS WITH MRS IFY OBIDI ESSIEN - February 16, 2023