Earlier, JAMB disclosed it will release the results of the first batch of candidates who wrote the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) on Friday and Saturday.
In a recent report, the board has given an important update regarding the results of the UTME before the final release to candidates.
The examination body however has threatened to withhold the results of candidates caught cheating. The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) on Tuesday, May 10, said the results for its ongoing Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) were undergoing a form of scrutiny before being released to candidates. PM News reports that the board made this revelation in its Weekly Bulletin of the Office of the Registrar on Tuesday, in Abuja. The examination body confirmed that 1.4 million candidates have so far sat for its 2022 exercise across the country and their results would soon be released.
- Despite alternative intervention, number of out-of-school children keeps rising in Nigeria - January 30, 2023
- WHY IS ACQUIRING A GOOD EDUCATION A BIG DEAL? – INTERNATIONAL DAY OF EDUCATION 2023 - January 24, 2023
- Education: A Sure Investment #internationaldayofeducation2023 - January 24, 2023
- JANUARY 2023- TEENS LEADERSHIP CLUB MEETING - January 23, 2023
- OUR STORIES: FOH TEENS LEADERSHIP CLUB MEETING, SEPTEMBER EDITION, 2022 - September 5, 2022
- FG’s Bursary For Education Undergraduates To Begin In 2023 —Minister - September 5, 2022
- Five Tips For Making The Most Out Of Online Classes - September 5, 2022
- Strike: Education minister restates FG’s ‘no work, no pay’ policy - September 5, 2022
- Again, ASUU extends strike - August 30, 2022
- Strike: ASUU to consider FG’s offer at NEC meeting Monday - August 23, 2022