Earlier, JAMB disclosed it will release the results of the first batch of candidates who wrote the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) on Friday and Saturday.
In a recent report, the board has given an important update regarding the results of the UTME before the final release to candidates.
The examination body however has threatened to withhold the results of candidates caught cheating. The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) on Tuesday, May 10, said the results for its ongoing Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) were undergoing a form of scrutiny before being released to candidates. PM News reports that the board made this revelation in its Weekly Bulletin of the Office of the Registrar on Tuesday, in Abuja. The examination body confirmed that 1.4 million candidates have so far sat for its 2022 exercise across the country and their results would soon be released.
- JAMB closes sales of Direct Entry documents May 26 - May 24, 2023
- MAY 2023 -TEENS LEADERSHIP CLUB MEETING - May 10, 2023
- JAMB gives update on 2023 UTME - May 2, 2023
- 2023 UTME: JAMB reschedules candidates unable to sit on Day-1 over technical glitches - April 26, 2023
- JAMB Extends 2023 Direct Entry Registration - April 18, 2023
- JAMB fixes new date for 2023 UTME - April 11, 2023
- 2.23 million candidates sat for WASSCE in 2022 — WAEC - April 4, 2023
- FOH TEENS LEADERSHIP CLUB - March 15, 2023
- JAMB shifts 2023 mock UTME, reveals new date - March 14, 2023
- MARCH 2023 -TEENS LEADERSHIP CLUB MEETING - March 7, 2023