We had our ‘Career day’ in the month of March. Our Teens were taught on how to choose a career (with focus on their strengths and passion) and pursue it.
Our Teens excitedly took turns in their presentation in different groups, on their various career choices- their job descriptions and the reason for their choices. We had a wide variety of Career choices; Teachers, Medical Doctors (Histo-pathologist, Pediatrician, Gynaecologist), Surgeons (Orthopaedic surgeons), Soldiers, Technicians, Nurses, Engineers (Computer, Electrical, Mechanical, Robotic), Footballers, Actress, Lawyers, Accountants, Tailor, Scientist etc
Our meeting for the day ended with celebrating our Teens born in the month of March. We wish them a better year ahead and that they soar very high in life.
Happy Birthday March Teens! The Accountants The Actress The Footballers
Other Career presentations in various groups: the Lawyers, Paediatric Doctor, Robotic Engineer, Orthopaedic Surgeon and Technician respectively
- NUC advises varsities on academic excellence - July 23, 2020
- ‘Nigeria should seek out-of-season date for WASSCE’ - July 20, 2020
- Can schools meet new guidelines for resumption? - July 16, 2020
- COVID-19: Fed Govt pulls JSS 3, SSS 3 pupils out of WASSCE - July 16, 2020
- Schools Must Create Isolation Centers, Equipped Clinics Before Reopening – FG - June 25, 2020
- COVID-19: Protect children from child labour, now more than ever - June 12, 2020
- 2020 March Teens Leadership Club Meeting-Raising Leaders! - March 16, 2020
- 2020 February Teens Leadership Club Meeting- A Great Start! - March 16, 2020
- Senate President seeks review of academic curricula of schools - March 10, 2020
- Addressing basic education challenges in Gombe - February 28, 2020