We had our ‘Career day’ in the month of March. Our Teens were taught on how to choose a career (with focus on their strengths and passion) and pursue it.
Our Teens excitedly took turns in their presentation in different groups, on their various career choices- their job descriptions and the reason for their choices. We had a wide variety of Career choices; Teachers, Medical Doctors (Histo-pathologist, Pediatrician, Gynaecologist), Surgeons (Orthopaedic surgeons), Soldiers, Technicians, Nurses, Engineers (Computer, Electrical, Mechanical, Robotic), Footballers, Actress, Lawyers, Accountants, Tailor, Scientist etc
Our meeting for the day ended with celebrating our Teens born in the month of March. We wish them a better year ahead and that they soar very high in life.
Happy Birthday March Teens! The Accountants The Actress The Footballers
Other Career presentations in various groups: the Lawyers, Paediatric Doctor, Robotic Engineer, Orthopaedic Surgeon and Technician respectively
- What alternatives to ASUU’s incessant strike? - November 23, 2020
- THE FUTURE OF NIGERIA: EDUCATION IN FOCUS - November 20, 2020
- NEW INTAKE PROJECT BACK2SCHOOL SCHOLARSHIP 2020 - November 19, 2020
- Equipping Schools to Produce Excellent Students - November 17, 2020
- Student leaders give FG 7-day ultimatum to end ASUU strike - November 16, 2020
- Only First Class graduates will be employed as teachers— FG - November 16, 2020
- Moral Decadence: Why Education is Vital - November 13, 2020
- ASUU urges FG to take out IPPIS as condition to call off strike - November 10, 2020
- Be ready to implement new teachers’ salary scale, TRCN tells state govts - November 5, 2020
- Public Primary School Strike; Its Impact on the Children and the Society - November 2, 2020