We had our ‘Career day’ in the month of March. Our Teens were taught on how to choose a career (with focus on their strengths and passion) and pursue it.
Our Teens excitedly took turns in their presentation in different groups, on their various career choices- their job descriptions and the reason for their choices. We had a wide variety of Career choices; Teachers, Medical Doctors (Histo-pathologist, Pediatrician, Gynaecologist), Surgeons (Orthopaedic surgeons), Soldiers, Technicians, Nurses, Engineers (Computer, Electrical, Mechanical, Robotic), Footballers, Actress, Lawyers, Accountants, Tailor, Scientist etc
Our meeting for the day ended with celebrating our Teens born in the month of March. We wish them a better year ahead and that they soar very high in life.
Happy Birthday March Teens! The Accountants The Actress The Footballers
Other Career presentations in various groups: the Lawyers, Paediatric Doctor, Robotic Engineer, Orthopaedic Surgeon and Technician respectively
- FOH TEENS LEADERSHIP CLUB MEETING DECEMBER 2023 - December 5, 2023
- FG injects over N100bn annually into basic education – UBEC boss - November 28, 2023
- 45 million children enrolled in universal basic education system – UBEC - November 28, 2023
- FOH LEADERSHIP TRAINING NOVEMBER 2023 - November 14, 2023
- WAEC to conduct computer-based WASSCE for private candidates, announces registration date - November 13, 2023
- NECO chief blames supervisors for examination malpractices - November 6, 2023
- WAEC to introduce CBT for WASSCE - November 6, 2023
- THE VALUE OF A GOOD EDUCATION - November 1, 2023
- Despite N6.5tr spent on education in seven years, FG laments poor performance - October 31, 2023
- Falana tasks National Assembly on Nigeria’s out-of-school crisis - October 24, 2023