Experts have called on teachers to equip themselves with the right digital skills to enable them prepare learners for the future of work.
This was the highlight from the monthly edition of Ed-Tech Mondays, an initiative of the Mastercard Foundation in partnership with ccHub Limited.
The October edition of the programme featured experts in education and technology as panelists. These include a Microsoft certified educator and secondary school teacher, Victoria Abiola; another professional teacher and CISCO certified network administrator, Philip Ewuoso and Founder, Schoolinka, Oluwaseun Kayode. The virtual session was moderated by a social engineering practitioner, Joyce Daniel.
- Despite alternative intervention, number of out-of-school children keeps rising in Nigeria - January 30, 2023
- WHY IS ACQUIRING A GOOD EDUCATION A BIG DEAL? – INTERNATIONAL DAY OF EDUCATION 2023 - January 24, 2023
- Education: A Sure Investment #internationaldayofeducation2023 - January 24, 2023
- JANUARY 2023- TEENS LEADERSHIP CLUB MEETING - January 23, 2023
- OUR STORIES: FOH TEENS LEADERSHIP CLUB MEETING, SEPTEMBER EDITION, 2022 - September 5, 2022
- FG’s Bursary For Education Undergraduates To Begin In 2023 —Minister - September 5, 2022
- Five Tips For Making The Most Out Of Online Classes - September 5, 2022
- Strike: Education minister restates FG’s ‘no work, no pay’ policy - September 5, 2022
- Again, ASUU extends strike - August 30, 2022
- Strike: ASUU to consider FG’s offer at NEC meeting Monday - August 23, 2022