Experts have called on teachers to equip themselves with the right digital skills to enable them prepare learners for the future of work.
This was the highlight from the monthly edition of Ed-Tech Mondays, an initiative of the Mastercard Foundation in partnership with ccHub Limited.
The October edition of the programme featured experts in education and technology as panelists. These include a Microsoft certified educator and secondary school teacher, Victoria Abiola; another professional teacher and CISCO certified network administrator, Philip Ewuoso and Founder, Schoolinka, Oluwaseun Kayode. The virtual session was moderated by a social engineering practitioner, Joyce Daniel.
- JAMB closes sales of Direct Entry documents May 26 - May 24, 2023
- MAY 2023 -TEENS LEADERSHIP CLUB MEETING - May 10, 2023
- JAMB gives update on 2023 UTME - May 2, 2023
- 2023 UTME: JAMB reschedules candidates unable to sit on Day-1 over technical glitches - April 26, 2023
- JAMB Extends 2023 Direct Entry Registration - April 18, 2023
- JAMB fixes new date for 2023 UTME - April 11, 2023
- 2.23 million candidates sat for WASSCE in 2022 — WAEC - April 4, 2023
- FOH TEENS LEADERSHIP CLUB - March 15, 2023
- JAMB shifts 2023 mock UTME, reveals new date - March 14, 2023
- MARCH 2023 -TEENS LEADERSHIP CLUB MEETING - March 7, 2023