Experts have called on teachers to equip themselves with the right digital skills to enable them prepare learners for the future of work.
This was the highlight from the monthly edition of Ed-Tech Mondays, an initiative of the Mastercard Foundation in partnership with ccHub Limited.
The October edition of the programme featured experts in education and technology as panelists. These include a Microsoft certified educator and secondary school teacher, Victoria Abiola; another professional teacher and CISCO certified network administrator, Philip Ewuoso and Founder, Schoolinka, Oluwaseun Kayode. The virtual session was moderated by a social engineering practitioner, Joyce Daniel.
- USEFUL LIFE SKILLS TO HELP YOUR CHILD THIS NEW YEAR - January 21, 2022
- CORE LIFE VALUES: Silent Generals with Dr Adewale Adeyinka - January 13, 2022
- BENEFITS OF EARLY SCHOOL RESUMPTION - January 11, 2022
- OUR STORIES: FOH TEENS LEADERSHIP CLUB MEETING JANUARY 2022 - January 10, 2022
- SCHOOL RESUMPTION: THE VALUES THAT TEACHERS AND PARENTS SHOULD ENSHRINE IN STUDENTS - January 10, 2022
- Why Nigerian universities don’t make best 100 in global ranking – Ex-UI VC, Bamiro - December 15, 2021
- How to revamp tertiary education system, by ex-UNESCO chief - December 15, 2021
- WAEC announces hike in exam fees - December 8, 2021
- SAFE LEARNING ENVIRONMENTS IN SCHOOLS #JUSTICEFORSYLVESTER - December 7, 2021
- TACKLING POOR PARENTING AND GUIDANCE AS A SOLUTION TO THE PROBLEM OF NIGERIA’s EDUCATIONAL SYSTEM - November 26, 2021