The Secretary to Rivers State Government, Dr. Tammy Danagogo, has urged parents in the state not to deny their wards education because of the inability to pay their school fees.
He, however, reassured of the state government’s commitment to free primary education for all school-age children, irrespective of the economic status of parents.
He further stated the need for policymakers to focus on curriculum reforms, supervision and teacher quality.
Source: THE GUARDIAN
- Despite alternative intervention, number of out-of-school children keeps rising in Nigeria - January 30, 2023
- WHY IS ACQUIRING A GOOD EDUCATION A BIG DEAL? – INTERNATIONAL DAY OF EDUCATION 2023 - January 24, 2023
- Education: A Sure Investment #internationaldayofeducation2023 - January 24, 2023
- JANUARY 2023- TEENS LEADERSHIP CLUB MEETING - January 23, 2023
- OUR STORIES: FOH TEENS LEADERSHIP CLUB MEETING, SEPTEMBER EDITION, 2022 - September 5, 2022
- FG’s Bursary For Education Undergraduates To Begin In 2023 —Minister - September 5, 2022
- Five Tips For Making The Most Out Of Online Classes - September 5, 2022
- Strike: Education minister restates FG’s ‘no work, no pay’ policy - September 5, 2022
- Again, ASUU extends strike - August 30, 2022
- Strike: ASUU to consider FG’s offer at NEC meeting Monday - August 23, 2022