It was another productive day last Saturday, the 5th of February, 2022, as our teens gathered for the February edition of the Teens Leadership Club monthly meeting.
It was interactive, instructive, and mind blowing as new activities were added to the regular activities of the club. The general class aimed to boost the critical thinking and analysis skills of our teens, and to equip them for maximum performance at school, home and the society. Later in the meeting, club members were grouped along three major interests where activities were purely practical-based. Take home assignments were also given; a book to read (from the Teens Leadership Club Library), a list of words to learn (to add to their word bank), and specific group assignments.
The general class theme for the month of February was “Critical Thinking”. Members were taught the meaning of critical thinking, the importance and benefits of critical thinking, how to develop this skill through creative and intellectual activities, Teens were also engaged in class activities, and fun games on critical thinking.
In our world today, Critical thinking is an essential skill required not just for adults but for Teens alike. Our aim is to educate, empower and equip them with practical knowledge to attain personal success, strive well, and contribute positively to the nation.
The three practical intensive group classes include the creativity group, media/ICT group, and public speaking group.
The participants in the creativity group were introduced to the concept of creativity and arts. Teens in Media/ICT were introduced to photography and taught on tips for taking informative shoots. And the teens in public speaking group were introduced to the concept of communication.
Our practical group classes see to grooming, nurturing, and refining talents. Our Teens have awesome abilities; we see to developing them for maximum productivity
The Teens Leadership Club Library caters for the reading needs of our Teens. Our club members borrow books monthly from the library. Our goal is to build a good reading culture, while helping to increase their vocabulary.
Feedback from our Teens showed it was a worthwhile meeting.
Every month’s meeting unveils more excitement and packages.
Do you know a Parent or child in Bwari, FCT Abuja and environs who need to join this club of seasoned leaders?
Or do you desire to partner with us in raising the young generation?
Do you need more information about the Teens Leadership Club?
Reach out to us today!
07038111578 is the number to call.
At FOH Teens Leadership Club, we nurture confident, excellent, and values- driven leaders!!
- FOH TEENS LEADERSHIP CLUB - March 15, 2023
- JAMB shifts 2023 mock UTME, reveals new date - March 14, 2023
- MARCH 2023 -TEENS LEADERSHIP CLUB MEETING - March 7, 2023
- TAKING RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE SAFETY OF CHILDREN IN OUR SCHOOL SYSTEM - March 2, 2023
- Buhari inaugurates girls’ education project - March 1, 2023
- JAMB suspends 2023 Direct Entry registration hours after opening - February 28, 2023
- SOCIAL MEDIA CONTENT AND THE ROLE OF EDUCATION STAKEHOLDERS: EDUCATION IN FOCUS WITH MR. EBUKA OBIKA EDE “BOYS COACH” - February 23, 2023
- 7 steps to check your 2022/2023 WAEC results - February 21, 2023
- BREAKING: NECO releases 2022 SSCE external result - February 16, 2023
- INTENTIONAL PARENTING: EDUCATION IN FOCUS WITH MRS IFY OBIDI ESSIEN - February 16, 2023