Omolara Adedeji, Executive Director
Omolara is an Economist and Human Resource Manager. She is also an Education Advocate, and the Executive Director, Flickers of Hope Foundation, Nigeria. She is also the Vice President at Centre for New Dimension Leadership.
She is one who is passionate about Education, Leadership, Human Resource Development and Management and openly shares and works towards her convictions in these areas.
Olabisi Obayomi, Director of Programs
Olabisi is an Accountant by profession, a seasoned administrator with a passion to help individuals and businesses with their financial and administrative management.
She is the Director of Programs, Flickers of Hope Foundation Abuja where she expresses her love to manage resources (Human and Financial) ensuring projects are well executed.
Benedicta Apeh, Program Officer
Benedicta Ngozi Apeh is one who is very passionate and enthusiastic about what she does and sets her heart to do. She is a self-motivated, resourceful, dynamic team player with the ability to also work independently.
A writer whose desire is to change, encourage, nurture and impact lives by her pen and one who always looks forward to the attainment of success and fulfillment in her chosen career through continuous learning and harnessing of all available opportunities for growth.
She is currently the Program Officer of Flickers of Hope Foundation.
John Ojoagbene, Media Associate
John Ojoagbene is a writer, a live coach and mentor, a mathematician and business expert by training, and an entrepreneur. He is currently the Media Associate for Flickers of Hope Foundation.
He is auto motivated and one who sees opportunities in every life and their ability to become a success, thereby motivating people to take relevant actions towards achieving their dreams. As a teacher, he sees growth as a function of learning overtime, and a possibility that anyone can achieve.
Anjola Oladele, Graduate Intern
Anjola Oladele, is a Guidance Counselor by profession, a trained Children Minister with the passion to help children become all God has destined them to be, helping them through their developmental stages and also grooming them to become a total child who is complete mentally, socially, physically and spiritually.
A renowned entrepreneur and a skilled Social Media Manager. She has helped different small scale businesses manage their social media handles over the years.
children, building more interpersonal relationships
- 2021 UTME: Mock examination slips ready for printing – JAMB - May 11, 2021
- How states, schools plan to prevent kidnappers - May 11, 2021
- Why mental arithmetic should be part of curriculum, by NMC boss - May 11, 2021
- May 2021 Silent Generals: Conversations with Just Ibe - May 4, 2021
- News update: SGF: Attacks on schools put pressure on educational system - May 4, 2021
- Minister: Full crisis looms in education sector over abductions - May 4, 2021
- News Update: USAID urges strict spending of education funds - May 4, 2021
- ABOLAJI SHONUBI SCHOLARSHIP BENEFICIARIES - April 29, 2021
- ABOLAJI SHONUBI SCHOLARSHIP FUND: Memories and Legacies that last - April 29, 2021
- Unending attacks on schoolchildren despite Safe School Initiative - April 27, 2021