In line with our vision, mission and the Sustainable Development Goal (SDG) 4; which aims to ensure inclusive and equitable quality education, and our desire to see the level of illiteracy reduced drastically and that children irrespective of location or background have a chance to be educated. The Lift Empowerment Scholarship Project aims at building the value of education by ensuring that more children are enrolled, and they are encouraged to stay in school through provision of scholarships.
Therefore, in July 2019, FOH added to her list of Lift Empowerment Scholarship beneficiaries by picking worthy pupils from the primary 6 graduating pupils of the 2018/2019 session in different government primary schools in Bwari Area Council, Abuja to be sponsored through 3 years in Junior Secondary School.
We wish them all the best in their journey through Junior School! We are glad to be part of your success story!
New Scholarship beneficiaries being presented with award letters:
- Teens Leadership Club-November 2019! - November 6, 2019
- Teens Leadership Club Meeting October 2019 - November 6, 2019
- Kano, Katsina, others lead in out-of-school kids - October 29, 2019
- LIFT EMPOWERMENT SCHOLARSHIP 2019 - October 15, 2019
- AUGUST 2019 TEENS BOOT CAMP!!!! - October 15, 2019
- Spelling Bee- FOH Teens Leadership Club! - October 15, 2019
- FOH Teens Leadership Club Induction Program May 2019 - October 15, 2019
- FG moves to tackle 13m out-of-school children menace - February 21, 2019
- Nigeria accounts for 45% out-of-school children in West Africa, says UNICEF - February 14, 2019
- The implications of Out-of-School Children - February 12, 2019