In line with our vision, mission and the Sustainable Development Goal (SDG) 4; which aims to ensure inclusive and equitable quality education, and our desire to see the level of illiteracy reduced drastically and that children irrespective of location or background have a chance to be educated. The Lift Empowerment Scholarship Project aims at building the value of education by ensuring that more children are enrolled, and they are encouraged to stay in school through provision of scholarships.
Therefore, in July 2019, FOH added to her list of Lift Empowerment Scholarship beneficiaries by picking worthy pupils from the primary 6 graduating pupils of the 2018/2019 session in different government primary schools in Bwari Area Council, Abuja to be sponsored through 3 years in Junior Secondary School.
We wish them all the best in their journey through Junior School! We are glad to be part of your success story!
New Scholarship beneficiaries being presented with award letters:
- Schools Must Create Isolation Centers, Equipped Clinics Before Reopening – FG - June 25, 2020
- COVID-19: Protect children from child labour, now more than ever - June 12, 2020
- 2020 March Teens Leadership Club Meeting-Raising Leaders! - March 16, 2020
- 2020 February Teens Leadership Club Meeting- A Great Start! - March 16, 2020
- Senate President seeks review of academic curricula of schools - March 10, 2020
- Addressing basic education challenges in Gombe - February 28, 2020
- FOH TERTIARY LIFT EMPOWERMENT SCHOLARSHIP 2020 - February 7, 2020
- Benue govt upgrades State Colleges of Education to Polytechnics - January 21, 2020
- JAMB suspends registration in 243 centres - January 21, 2020
- Technical education, best antidote to joblessness, insecurity, says Rector - January 10, 2020