In line with our vision, mission and the Sustainable Development Goal (SDG) 4; which aims to ensure inclusive and equitable quality education, and our desire to see the level of illiteracy reduced drastically and that children irrespective of location or background have a chance to be educated. The Lift Empowerment Scholarship Project aims at building the value of education by ensuring that more children are enrolled, and they are encouraged to stay in school through provision of scholarships.
Therefore, in July 2019, FOH added to her list of Lift Empowerment Scholarship beneficiaries by picking worthy pupils from the primary 6 graduating pupils of the 2018/2019 session in different government primary schools in Bwari Area Council, Abuja to be sponsored through 3 years in Junior Secondary School.
We wish them all the best in their journey through Junior School! We are glad to be part of your success story!
New Scholarship beneficiaries being presented with award letters:
- UN Deputy Sec-Gen advocates for girls’ STEM education to boost digital banking in Nigeria - September 21, 2023
- 9 WAYS TO EFFECTIVE PARENTING - September 21, 2023
- FAQ : 5 Things You Need to Know About Your Child’s Education (II) - September 21, 2023
- Out-of-school children: Nigeria needs additional 20,000 schools, 907,769 classrooms – UBEC - September 20, 2023
- 5 Things You Need to Know About Your Child’s Education - September 15, 2023
- FOH TEENS LEADERSHIP CLUB MEETING SEPTEMBER 2023 - September 12, 2023
- School resumption: Parents groan over fees hike - September 12, 2023
- NECO 2023 marking begins, to release results end of September - September 4, 2023
- Breaking: WAEC Extends Registration for WASSCE Private Candidates, Detail Emerges - August 28, 2023
- FOH PARENT SEMINAR 2023- MAIDEN EDITION - July 19, 2023