In line with our vision, mission and the Sustainable Development Goal (SDG) 4; which aims to ensure inclusive and equitable quality education, and our desire to see the level of illiteracy reduced drastically and that children irrespective of location or background have a chance to be educated. The Lift Empowerment Scholarship Project aims at building the value of education by ensuring that more children are enrolled, and they are encouraged to stay in school through provision of scholarships.
Therefore, in July 2019, FOH added to her list of Lift Empowerment Scholarship beneficiaries by picking worthy pupils from the primary 6 graduating pupils of the 2018/2019 session in different government primary schools in Bwari Area Council, Abuja to be sponsored through 3 years in Junior Secondary School.
We wish them all the best in their journey through Junior School! We are glad to be part of your success story!
New Scholarship beneficiaries being presented with award letters:
- Benue govt upgrades State Colleges of Education to Polytechnics - January 21, 2020
- JAMB suspends registration in 243 centres - January 21, 2020
- Technical education, best antidote to joblessness, insecurity, says Rector - January 10, 2020
- FOH 2019 Annual Project Report - January 2, 2020
- End of the Year Teens Leadership Club Meeting 2019 - December 19, 2019
- Yet Another Beneficiary- Project Back2School - December 4, 2019
- Lift Empowerment Beneficiaries 2019 Enrolled !!!! - December 4, 2019
- Nigeria announces plan to enrol 10.2 million out-of-school children - November 18, 2019
- Teens Leadership Club-November 2019! - November 6, 2019
- Teens Leadership Club Meeting October 2019 - November 6, 2019