In line with our vision, mission and the Sustainable Development Goal (SDG) 4; which aims to ensure inclusive and equitable quality education, and our desire to see the level of illiteracy reduced drastically and that children irrespective of location or background have a chance to be educated. The Lift Empowerment Scholarship Project aims at building the value of education by ensuring that more children are enrolled, and they are encouraged to stay in school through provision of scholarships.
Therefore, in July 2019, FOH added to her list of Lift Empowerment Scholarship beneficiaries by picking worthy pupils from the primary 6 graduating pupils of the 2018/2019 session in different government primary schools in Bwari Area Council, Abuja to be sponsored through 3 years in Junior Secondary School.
We wish them all the best in their journey through Junior School! We are glad to be part of your success story!
New Scholarship beneficiaries being presented with award letters:
- EXCITING NEWS JUST FOR YOU: Immortalize your Givings! - December 2, 2020
- HOW CAN ILL-EQUIPPED SCHOOLS PRODUCE EXCELLENT STUDENTS? - December 1, 2020
- Govt alone can’t fund universities, says Namadi Sambo - November 30, 2020
- What alternatives to ASUU’s incessant strike? - November 23, 2020
- THE FUTURE OF NIGERIA: EDUCATION IN FOCUS - November 20, 2020
- NEW INTAKE PROJECT BACK2SCHOOL SCHOLARSHIP 2020 - November 19, 2020
- Equipping Schools to Produce Excellent Students - November 17, 2020
- Student leaders give FG 7-day ultimatum to end ASUU strike - November 16, 2020
- Only First Class graduates will be employed as teachers— FG - November 16, 2020
- Moral Decadence: Why Education is Vital - November 13, 2020