Adeyinka holds a doctorate degree in Leadership, Organizations and Behaviour from the Henley Business School, United Kingdom where he is also a lecturer and the deputy director of studies in the department of Leadership, Organizations and Behaviour.
He is one who obviously values education and has come to embrace the many benefits and opportunities it gives. He also makes sure to encourage many young people in this regard. Interacting with Dr. Adeyinka is life changing. He believes in upholding high moral standards, embracing processes and understanding the purpose of trials in one’s journey through life.
His book, the Parable of the Baker, is a must read for everyone and anyone. It centers on purpose, timing, process and success. The simplicity of the book, and depth of knowledge shared will give you a road map to the many questions you might be asking in your journey through life and purpose. We highly recommend it as your sure guide to living your best life.To ask your questions and make clarifications about the foundation, you can call or chat with us via +2347038111578 or reply to our email.
- Despite alternative intervention, number of out-of-school children keeps rising in Nigeria - January 30, 2023
- WHY IS ACQUIRING A GOOD EDUCATION A BIG DEAL? – INTERNATIONAL DAY OF EDUCATION 2023 - January 24, 2023
- Education: A Sure Investment #internationaldayofeducation2023 - January 24, 2023
- JANUARY 2023- TEENS LEADERSHIP CLUB MEETING - January 23, 2023
- OUR STORIES: FOH TEENS LEADERSHIP CLUB MEETING, SEPTEMBER EDITION, 2022 - September 5, 2022
- FG’s Bursary For Education Undergraduates To Begin In 2023 —Minister - September 5, 2022
- Five Tips For Making The Most Out Of Online Classes - September 5, 2022
- Strike: Education minister restates FG’s ‘no work, no pay’ policy - September 5, 2022
- Again, ASUU extends strike - August 30, 2022
- Strike: ASUU to consider FG’s offer at NEC meeting Monday - August 23, 2022