Adeyinka holds a doctorate degree in Leadership, Organizations and Behaviour from the Henley Business School, United Kingdom where he is also a lecturer and the deputy director of studies in the department of Leadership, Organizations and Behaviour.
He is one who obviously values education and has come to embrace the many benefits and opportunities it gives. He also makes sure to encourage many young people in this regard. Interacting with Dr. Adeyinka is life changing. He believes in upholding high moral standards, embracing processes and understanding the purpose of trials in one’s journey through life.
His book, the Parable of the Baker, is a must read for everyone and anyone. It centers on purpose, timing, process and success. The simplicity of the book, and depth of knowledge shared will give you a road map to the many questions you might be asking in your journey through life and purpose. We highly recommend it as your sure guide to living your best life.To ask your questions and make clarifications about the foundation, you can call or chat with us via +2347038111578 or reply to our email.
- FOH PERSONALITY OF THE WEEK- Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala - March 1, 2021
- Sabotaging Education in The North and The Failure of the Government to Act - February 26, 2021
- UPDATED: Bandits kidnap ‘over 300 schoolgirls’ in another mass school abduction in Zamfara - February 26, 2021
- How unsafe schools reverse educational gains, development - February 25, 2021
- Kagara: SERAP asks Buhari to probe, recover ‘billions missing from UBEC, SUBEBs’ - February 22, 2021
- THE GIRL-CHILD: DESERVING OF QUALITY EDUCATION - February 18, 2021
- She’s dealt with hardship and hostage takers, and now this African woman is taking charge of the WTO - February 17, 2021
- Multi-million school projects lay waste in Anambra - February 15, 2021
- Reopening of schools after COVID-19: 11m girls may not return in Nigeria, others — World Bank - February 15, 2021
- CONVERSATIONS WITH Morin Osunmakinde- THE SILENT GENERALS - February 9, 2021