Adeyinka holds a doctorate degree in Leadership, Organizations and Behaviour from the Henley Business School, United Kingdom where he is also a lecturer and the deputy director of studies in the department of Leadership, Organizations and Behaviour.
He is one who obviously values education and has come to embrace the many benefits and opportunities it gives. He also makes sure to encourage many young people in this regard. Interacting with Dr. Adeyinka is life changing. He believes in upholding high moral standards, embracing processes and understanding the purpose of trials in one’s journey through life.
His book, the Parable of the Baker, is a must read for everyone and anyone. It centers on purpose, timing, process and success. The simplicity of the book, and depth of knowledge shared will give you a road map to the many questions you might be asking in your journey through life and purpose. We highly recommend it as your sure guide to living your best life.To ask your questions and make clarifications about the foundation, you can call or chat with us via +2347038111578 or reply to our email.
- JAMB closes sales of Direct Entry documents May 26 - May 24, 2023
- MAY 2023 -TEENS LEADERSHIP CLUB MEETING - May 10, 2023
- JAMB gives update on 2023 UTME - May 2, 2023
- 2023 UTME: JAMB reschedules candidates unable to sit on Day-1 over technical glitches - April 26, 2023
- JAMB Extends 2023 Direct Entry Registration - April 18, 2023
- JAMB fixes new date for 2023 UTME - April 11, 2023
- 2.23 million candidates sat for WASSCE in 2022 — WAEC - April 4, 2023
- FOH TEENS LEADERSHIP CLUB - March 15, 2023
- JAMB shifts 2023 mock UTME, reveals new date - March 14, 2023
- MARCH 2023 -TEENS LEADERSHIP CLUB MEETING - March 7, 2023