Meet the current beneficiaries of Abolaji Shonubi Scholarship Fund for the year 2021, who were fully enrolled into JSS 1 at February 2021.
Two exceptional and promising young girls! Young school levers that were unable to resume school like their mates as a result of certain challenges. The Abolaji Shonubi Scholarship therefore chose to step in to contribute to the brilliant future that these children look forward to, by giving them an opportunity to continuous formal education.
Amanda Dawam Hauwa Adamu
- 2021 UTME: Mock examination slips ready for printing – JAMB - May 11, 2021
- How states, schools plan to prevent kidnappers - May 11, 2021
- Why mental arithmetic should be part of curriculum, by NMC boss - May 11, 2021
- May 2021 Silent Generals: Conversations with Just Ibe - May 4, 2021
- News update: SGF: Attacks on schools put pressure on educational system - May 4, 2021
- Minister: Full crisis looms in education sector over abductions - May 4, 2021
- News Update: USAID urges strict spending of education funds - May 4, 2021
- ABOLAJI SHONUBI SCHOLARSHIP BENEFICIARIES - April 29, 2021
- ABOLAJI SHONUBI SCHOLARSHIP FUND: Memories and Legacies that last - April 29, 2021
- Unending attacks on schoolchildren despite Safe School Initiative - April 27, 2021