The vision of the Daniel Project is Education and Empowerment of young Nigerians which is in alignment with the vision of the foundation is to raise a generation of educated and enlightened young Nigerians doing exploits in their time. The activities of the foundation are aimed at working with driven individuals, organizations and stakeholders with passion to empower young people by building the value of education and re- orientating young people, raising a new generation of hopeful Nigerians, removing indigent children from the streets back to school (in conjunction with Team Dorcas), catering for the need of identified children in communities and guiding them to have sound education. These are to be achieved through research, trainings, distribution of publications, mentoring and counseling.
Aims and Objectives:
- To impact Children and youths alike with kingdom based lifestyle.
- To carter for the need of identified children in schools and communities.
- To build value and re-orient young people
- To build the value of education.
- To train, mentor, counsel, empower young children in Nigeria.
- Flickers of Hope Foundation.
- Heads and managements of secondary and tertiary institutions.
- Organizations, unions, and associations within secondary and tertiary institutions.
- Volunteers: NYSC Members.
- Government agencies in the educational sector youth and sports affairs.
- Motivational and leadership speakers.
- NGOs and Civil Societies.
The scopes of this project are:
- Training, counseling, mentorship.
- Donations of relevant items/ educational materials.
- Primary school pupils
- Secondary school students